Lubbock Fire Rescue was back on scene Friday investigating an explosion in west Lubbock Thursday night that sent two men to the hospital with burn injuries.
The fire department said a painting crew was working in the garage of a home at the 3400 block of Evanston Avenue when the explosion happened. Fire marshals reported the fire occurred after lacquer fumes being sprayed came into contact with an ignition source.
The victims names have not been released, but we are told one is in critical condition. The other is listed in satisfactory.