Pesto Chicken Pizza
One pizza crust (premade)
Mozzarella cheese (soy and regular used in show)
Vegetables (red bell pepper and tomato used in show)
- Cut one chicken breast into small square pieces.
- Place in pan on high heat and let cook until golden brown. Stir periodically.
- Season chicken to liking and set aside.
- Preheat over to 450 degrees.
- Spread pesto over the surface of the pizza crust.
- Spread cheese over pesto sauce (as much as preferred).
- Sprinkle chicken over cheese.
- Add any desired vegetables.
- Top with more cheese to keep toppings in place.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until crust is brown and cheese melted.
- Let cool and serve.