Man found dead in Lubbock motel

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 1/16 10:25 pm
Police say carbon monoxide poisoning killed a 59 year-old man and has one woman fighting for her life. She is being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning at UMC. The two were staying at the budget motel near 34th and Interstate 27.

The motel manager discovered the two after noticing they didn't check out. 

Police say a heater in the room caused the high levels of carbon monoxide. Investigators checked the rest of the rooms and determined they are all safe.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Lubbock Weather
102°
Partly Cloudy

Wind: S 14 mph
Feels Like: 102°
High: 104°
Low: 76°

Local News Video
Local News
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.