Two injured in early-morning house fire

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 5/02/2013 7:00 pm
Fire crews were called to a duplex in the 4300 block of 52nd Street around 4 a.m. Thursday. Flames were coming out of the home, both units were damaged. Investigators say all the smoke detectors did work.

The Fire Marshal says the fire appears to be accidental, probably linked to a kitchen appliance in the west unit.

Two people were taken to the hospital, suffering from burns and smoke inhalation. Two other people displaced are staying with relatives.
Share
0 Comment(s)
Comments: Show | Hide

Here are the most recent story comments.View All

No comments yet!
Lubbock Weather
93°
Mostly Cloudy

Wind: NNE 15 mph
Feels Like: 96°
High: 95°
Low: 67°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.