Site Comments

Comments
1stSSPZ - 6/28/2015 11:10 AM
0 Votes
Arm yourselves! Sooner our later, one of these two is going to kill someone unless someone else kills them first!

1stSSPZ - 6/28/2015 11:08 AM
0 Votes
Are you kidding me? Look at this guy! Why would you release him, for any reason! LOL!

Mastak - 6/28/2015 2:45 AM
0 Votes
Kratom is NOT a synthetic compound like bath salts. Kratom is NOT on the DEA watch list. Kratom has NEVER been linked to a single death without another toxic amount of another substance in their system (i.e. a deadly amount of alcohol). Kratom is related to the coffee plant. At least you put that a lot of substances activate opiod receptors. It does NOT induce any psychosis or hallucinations. That has been a huge misconception. It's basically a slightly stronger coffee that also helps MINOR pains. Stop spreading misinformation and lying to the public. If you are going to write an article then please do your research. Starting off comparing it to bath salts is extremely dishonest. It isn't even closely related to methcathinone.

Shark - 6/27/2015 10:37 AM
0 Votes
The United States officially has an invalidated constitution. It was unofficially declared when its own supreme court refused to acknowledge the Bill of Rights provision of such constitution. Next, the Gestapo will circumvent the 4th amendment, and the acting President will unilaterally invalidate the 2nd amendment.

Shark - 6/26/2015 10:22 AM
0 Votes
It appears that Washington DC is repeating the same oppression against it's own 10th amendment, and the states' rights to govern themselves. There was a skirmish that occurred about 160 years ago about the states' rights of self governance. A group of liberals claim that the symbol of those who wanted to secede, as offensive. Remember: For those who think that states who unite to secede from an oppressive central government, are criminals, look up United States History. Specifically, July 4th 1776. If you support that united confederacy, then you must accept ALL confederacies who struggled for independence. I wonder how many states will unite and fight for the freedom of self governance in the next civil action, and whether DC will oppressively declare another war against such civil organization.

Johnny Decker - 6/25/2015 3:48 PM
0 Votes
Ok. I'm going to try this again. I have used Kratom for over a year. I feel strongly about articles about Kratom because it's fairly new and people just don't seem to understand it. I use it for my arthritis pain, and I'm no more hooked on it than I am a bottle of ibuprofen. Kratom seems to work better than ibuprofen, though. Let me emphasize going to a reputable source. This is a good example of unadulterated Kratom on this website: http://kratomcrazy.com/ I get all my red vein kratom for pain there.

Johnny Decker - 6/25/2015 3:42 PM
0 Votes
Ok, don't go to

godisgood1 - 6/25/2015 9:06 AM
0 Votes
Like others, Kratam for me is a God-send. A chronic pain sufferer for 20 years and in pain medication I take a whole lot less perscription now. Important-as was said-do your research. Don't trust those that sell in "pull" form that is packaged to reach people who are looking for a "high." In the pure powder-non pill form I receive relief for my pain, and I do not get high. I am grateful your store did include a legitimate user that uses the product responsibly.

marktwain54 - 6/25/2015 7:20 AM
0 Votes
PS: Your important info is outdated. The DEA has taken kratom OFF the "plants of concern" (it was never on anything called drugs of concern given that it is not a drug); and is now on their list of "plants being studied" along with about 3000 other plants. Important to get that pertinent info right; lest look a bit like WR Hearst, nay?

marktwain54 - 6/25/2015 6:53 AM
0 Votes
Nice article but lets get real. The problem with water, the problem with orange juice the problem with broccoli and the problem with kratom ....is when they are mixed with synthetic compounds. I've ordered from 12 different vendors over the past 5 years. Why shouldn't I? I suffer from chronic severe pain and opiates were killing me. Kratom gave me my life back. Solution...don't mix your kratom with synthetic compounds. Issue solved and you've got an amazing herbal treatment, not unlike ginger, st. john's wort etc that relieves pain without chemicals that kill you. That must scare the hebeejebies out of big pharma. You are a brave station to stand up and tell the truth. Not many of those left in the world. Historically, this story will be remembered. All the "reefer madness" stories from various networks will also be remembered, for what they are....Joseph McCarthy would be very proud of them as he took his opiate fixes and demonized pot. Kratom is the new pot (but without the high). It is quite an amazing herb for pain (for those of us who want to keep our bodies in good condition for many years and not kill it off with anything that begins with oxy or hydro.
Lubbock Weather
71°
Mostly Cloudy

Wind: W 7 mph
Feels Like: 71°
High: 93°
Low: 64°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.