Site Comments

Comments
focusmom - 12:06 AM
0 Votes
'm a smoker and ifeel like my rights have been violated enough. i've gotten sick because i had to go outside to have a cigarette in winter. enough is enough stop trying to run our lives we have rights too. i don't eat out as often as i used to because i can't have a cigarette in comfort. i don't mind the smoker-non smoker sections and will gladly sit in my section but to tell me i can't have cigarette at all is violating my rights.

TylerC - 10/17/2014 3:32 PM
0 Votes
"The state's position is: we have to provide a dis-incentive. We have to provide a motivation for people that abscond to know there's going to be a punishment when they do," Assistant District Attorney Tom Brummett said. This statement does not make sense to me when I continue reading a find that she had been sentenced 7 years concurrently (not consecutively) to her 15 year sentence. That's just essentially making the same punishment anyway for both crimes. How are de-incentivizing charged people from absconding from court if they just have to face the same amount of punishment regardless. It doesn't make sense to me, that logic.

FredC - 10/17/2014 2:59 PM
1 Vote
It's hard to take seriously anything that this so-called news program airs, ESPECIALLY when they have the idiot Donald May politicizing the Ebola virus by spreading fear and panic. What a joke!

Droopy - 10/16/2014 12:24 PM
0 Votes
They should have moved to Colorado.

Old red - 10/12/2014 7:24 PM
0 Votes
Going to Hollywood, filming new scenes for the ongoing Horror story of the 2014 season.

Shark - 10/10/2014 10:23 AM
0 Votes
Liberals can't win honest elections, so they trump up charges against those who interfere with their agenda. We know what wages many politicians earned, and their intermittent major medical ailments that remind them of their dark path.

Shark - 10/9/2014 10:11 PM
0 Votes
In other words, those with money desire the 14th amendment to be thrown out. It states that no citizen shall be denied equal protection under the law. If one group is treated differently under the law, then everyone else is denied their equal protection. Please don't use the liberal BS that some are to be given more equality than others. Either screen everyone, or no one. If the system is too cumbersome and inefficient, then those with money and power should either use their influence to have the system improved for everyone, or wait in line to be screened with everyone else. Just be thankful that there are no perverted TSA screeners with their intimate "pat downs".

Margecam52 - 10/8/2014 10:29 PM
0 Votes
Many of the folks in Littlefield were against housing illegals while they awaited deportation...I haven't seen any against VIOLENT Sexual predators. I just don't understand...for sure I'll have to make certain to keep my doors locked at all times.

Cris Ura - 10/6/2014 11:48 PM
1 Vote
I found the article and the report bias, favoring the legalization of same-sex marriage. FOX34, please be less bias in your reports, especially on topics that greatly affect religious freedom. Thank you, and GOD Bless!

rotten eddie - 10/6/2014 10:21 PM
1 Vote
And the heavens cry! for the perversion which has entered this world! God save us!
Lubbock Weather
59°
Partly Cloudy

Wind: S 5 mph
Feels Like: 59°
High: 76°
Low: 55°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.