FOX 34 Weather Authority: Winter Weather Advisory expires at 9:00 AM on 3/4, issued at 9:00 AM Hale

Site Comments

Comments
Shark - 3/2/2015 8:35 PM
0 Votes
What road salt? Usually there is sand mixed in with the salt, and the packed snow & slush has a brown hue. Friday through Sunday, the major roads I saw were still white.

Shark - 3/2/2015 8:20 PM
0 Votes

Shark - 3/1/2015 10:32 PM
0 Votes
Texas Tech University, and other universities who claim to be academic institutes, instead of sport & party schools, should charge market rate rent for the stadium, arena, and other sports paraphernalia, to the Red Raider Corporation (or other sporting association attached to such institute), and use such funds to subsidize the Academic staff, thus lowering the cost to academic students even more.

stephmdaly - 2/28/2015 12:49 AM
0 Votes
Haley Jo! You are such a brave, beautiful girl and inspiration to so many. I founded a group called Bone Tumor Awareness that many people like you are a part of (parents too) - on facebook www.facebook.com/bonetumorawareness and instagram @bonetumorawareness ... I had your sane surgery (I didn't have Osteosarcoma) but I had a rare tumor in my femur too and just had half of my femur replaced. I'm lucky that im much older than you so I won't need it adjusted. I would love to invite you and your family to join my cause. It has almost 500 ppl in it, including many osteosarcoma patients. It's a great resource for support & comfort from people going through the same experiences. Thinking of you and your family and sending prayers your way. ;-) -Stephanie D.

stephmdaly - 2/28/2015 12:48 AM
0 Votes

MattErnst - 2/27/2015 12:49 PM
0 Votes
Shark, this was not a paid segment. It was a feature to highlight a unique a local business during Wellness Technology Week.

Shark - 2/27/2015 11:20 AM
0 Votes
...And how much did myfoxlubbock receive for the commercial disguised as a story.

Plowboy87 - 2/26/2015 2:53 PM
1 Vote
If anyone thinks the CHL qualifications in Texas ensures that the person carrying the gun understands the gun then they are an idiot.

John Browning - 2/25/2015 11:42 AM
1 Vote
Any politician who supports licensing for open carry (or for concealed carry, for that matter) is NOT a supporter of the Second Amendment. Imagine those same people saying that they support the First Amendment, but that anyone wanting to have free speech should have to be licensed by the government. Absurd. Licensing gun owners is an anti-gun position.
Lubbock Weather
54°
Mostly Cloudy

Wind: SSE 8 mph
Feels Like: 54°
High: 63°
Low: 34°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.