Site Comments

Comments
Shark - 1:41 AM
0 Votes
When bullies in the government, who oppress those who say things that the cowardly bully doesn't like, are finally removed, schools can follow a good example set by the government. The true protectors will defend the people with a force that can't be heard, coming in louder than words.

Shark - 10/24/2014 5:58 PM
0 Votes
I agree that information should NEVER be leaked to the mayor, until all taxpayers had already received the information

bfmamatalk - 10/24/2014 4:20 PM
0 Votes
@PeterSimon, How is not breastfeeding in a breastfeeding lounge not respecting the business when they claim to be breastfeeding friendly??? The Nursing rooms and lounges are OPTIONAL for the comfort of the MOTHER and baby she was just fine where she was and her not wanting to utilize the lounge isn't disrespecting anything. It's people like you why breastfeeding is even an issue in the first place.

PeterSimon - 10/24/2014 7:02 AM
0 Votes
If they have a breast feeding lounge then why not respect the businesses designated area. If I want to go out side and pee in the grass, a natural bodily need, I would expect to be told to use the designated bathroom for that purpose. This just sounds like just a bunch of "screw you and everyone else, I'll do what I want to do". -Pete

dixondug - 10/22/2014 5:46 PM
0 Votes
This is Great! I hope it airs on a channel Suddenlink is trying to convince us that "WE" dropped by Popular Demand. That way, I have no possible way of stumbling on to it by accident.

Shark - 10/21/2014 11:36 PM
0 Votes
What tyrants would call unwelcome information leaks, true democratically elected representative republics call openness and freedom of information.

Shark - 10/21/2014 11:19 AM
0 Votes
Remember when the city, in its highest wisdom, built a library near a drainage lake, and then complained about complications related to moisture. What will be the next investment, besides the NELCDC fiasco, that will cost millions, and return absolutely no benefit for the civilians.

Shark - 10/21/2014 11:13 AM
0 Votes
Those on the council who vote to force others to breathe in second hand smoke at work, should also be forced to breathe in second hand smoke while at work, get terminal lung cancer, and then breathe smoke in their afterlife. For those who represent the people and safe workplaces, bless you. NOTE: Although I don't use the ecigs, I would accept vapor in semi-isolated sections at my workplace. I will not allow unauthorized fires, even a 1/3rd inch sphere, near my employees, or any children.

fixer - 10/21/2014 9:57 AM
0 Votes
Adding E-cigs is not needed.All it would do is remove something that will help smokers quit and E-cigs do no harm to bystanders.The ability to use electronic cigarettes in public spaces will actually improve public health by inspiring other smokers to switch. Surveys of thousands of users indicate that the majority of those who switch, completely replace tobacco cigarettes with the electronic cigarettes, reducing their health risks by 99%. Are you for Public heath? Please read this Study http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2458/14/18/abstract

focusmom - 10/21/2014 12:06 AM
0 Votes
'm a smoker and ifeel like my rights have been violated enough. i've gotten sick because i had to go outside to have a cigarette in winter. enough is enough stop trying to run our lives we have rights too. i don't eat out as often as i used to because i can't have a cigarette in comfort. i don't mind the smoker-non smoker sections and will gladly sit in my section but to tell me i can't have cigarette at all is violating my rights.
Lubbock Weather
81°
Clear

Wind: SSW 10 mph
Feels Like: 81°
High: 84°
Low: 53°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.