Site Comments

Comments
Harleyrose - 8:06 AM
0 Votes
An 'education' non-profit?? What a joke! If that flaky outfit had any interest in 'education' they would have invested in getting the word out to all the truants' families that making sure your kids are in school is the LAW!! I'm just waiting for them to start claiming it is 'racial' to obey the laws and see that your kids get an education!

Shark - 12:18 AM
0 Votes
If the municipality adjusts the daytime curfew to those under 18 (instead of under 16) revocation of the state truancy laws would be irrelevant here. Even if the kid skipping school isn't a state crime, being in public during school hours is a local crime.

Shark - 12:12 AM
0 Votes
Don't you just hate those who use text screens while driving, especially those who are paid to obey and enforce the laws. If texting while driving becomes illegal, police cars will need to have the texting screens removed from the vehicles, or each cop will have to cite himself for each time he breaks the law. If he hides his crimes, then the crooked cop is also guilty of Obstruction of Justice. The law should apply to everybody equally, or we will be conformed to be prisoners of a tyrannical regime.

Shark - 3/3/2015 10:59 PM
0 Votes
Obamacare should be outlawed. Many pharmacies are refusing the obama insurance for payment. So even if people got insurance for less than a private carrier, it is absolutely useless, if no one will accept it as payment. The premiums are similar to lottery tickets. Sooner or later, a very tiny fraction is able to redeem the tickets, but a vast majority never get their money's worth.

Shark - 3/2/2015 8:35 PM
0 Votes
What road salt? Usually there is sand mixed in with the salt, and the packed snow & slush has a brown hue. Friday through Sunday, the major roads I saw were still white.

Shark - 3/2/2015 8:20 PM
0 Votes

Shark - 3/1/2015 10:32 PM
0 Votes
Texas Tech University, and other universities who claim to be academic institutes, instead of sport & party schools, should charge market rate rent for the stadium, arena, and other sports paraphernalia, to the Red Raider Corporation (or other sporting association attached to such institute), and use such funds to subsidize the Academic staff, thus lowering the cost to academic students even more.

stephmdaly - 2/28/2015 12:49 AM
0 Votes
Haley Jo! You are such a brave, beautiful girl and inspiration to so many. I founded a group called Bone Tumor Awareness that many people like you are a part of (parents too) - on facebook www.facebook.com/bonetumorawareness and instagram @bonetumorawareness ... I had your sane surgery (I didn't have Osteosarcoma) but I had a rare tumor in my femur too and just had half of my femur replaced. I'm lucky that im much older than you so I won't need it adjusted. I would love to invite you and your family to join my cause. It has almost 500 ppl in it, including many osteosarcoma patients. It's a great resource for support & comfort from people going through the same experiences. Thinking of you and your family and sending prayers your way. ;-) -Stephanie D.

stephmdaly - 2/28/2015 12:48 AM
0 Votes

MattErnst - 2/27/2015 12:49 PM
0 Votes
Shark, this was not a paid segment. It was a feature to highlight a unique a local business during Wellness Technology Week.
Lubbock Weather
55°
Clear

Wind: S 12 mph
Feels Like: 55°
High: 57°
Low: 23°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.