Site Comments

Comments
Debraintucson - 1/24/2015 4:50 PM
0 Votes
Are we some other country? Clearly the oddballs who thought this was offensive are racist bigots who think Americans of Hispanic or African descent are not Americans but some lesser group. I think the marchers for black and Hispanic rights should start marching in protest immediately. My black and Hispanic friends are proudly patriotic and would be among the first to jump to their feet yelling "USA! USA! USA! Seems to me that someone needs to get their dosages checked.

Grimm - 1/24/2015 9:18 AM
0 Votes
Let me start by saying U.S.A-U.S.A-U.S.A-U.S.A. The land of the free and the home of the BRAVE. My next question/observation is this, if those people who have a problem with this country, it would be obvious that if you don't like it here, why are you here, why are not back in your such GREAT home country, the short of this long is, if your home country is/was SO wonderful, why did you run the risk of losing your life to come up North. If, your "home" is what you miss, hey, try this on for size, turn around and walk back to your [wonderful] home land, and if your black, go with your Hispanic friends and see what's that all about. Folks the bottom line is this you and all of your crying sorry friends who either are so uneducated or have been told that your more important, then your country or those who have made it possible for you to be here, your sadly mistaken. Those of us who LOVE this country, would not miss you if you did just leave, so remember this and try not to EVER forget it, we were doing just wonderful before your arrival, so guess what....you WILL not be missed if you just packed up and went South....honest, trust these words, you will not be missed!

krymson - 1/24/2015 12:40 AM
1 Vote
Does this mean that the 74 % Hispanic and 7% black are getting free educations in a United States Of America school, but are not citizens of the U.S.A.? If they are citizens, why would they be offended by such a chant? If they are not citizens, why are my tax dollars educating them for FREE??????? As I see it, in America (USA), you are either an American or you are not. If you are not willing to be active in a solution to a problem, you are part of the problem. Superintendent Waller was wrong in his assessment of the incident as well as his sending a letter of apology.

edward - 1/23/2015 9:36 PM
0 Votes
Still not as bad as Canada where fascist lieberalloonies used the hate crime laws to persecute innocent people who refused to drink the kool aid.

GREG300 - 1/23/2015 8:35 PM
0 Votes
The folks who apologized for this are bigger idiots than the ones who complained. USAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSAUSA. I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE.

Original Rebel - 1/23/2015 6:27 PM
0 Votes
I wonder what these politically corrected folks would have said if they had watched the Annual New Year's parade? There was a whole mexican high school band in the parade, and when they were "shot" from the air, they spelled out "I (heart) Mexico". Too bad someone didn't tell them to go back where they came from then if they can't spell out "I (heart) America" for giving them all that they have been given!!! Bunch of ignorant ingrates that think the world owes them, or at least America owes them.

dbran - 1/23/2015 6:11 PM
0 Votes
THIS is THE USA, and if saying it and flying our flag offends you, go BACK to where you came from! USA USA USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B Loding - 1/23/2015 5:59 PM
0 Votes
I'm guessing if the hispanic kids waved a Mexican flag shouting anti- American slogans. That would have been ok because we Americans need to apologise for having one of the longest lived constitutions in history. For being the best, most successful country ever. When mr. obama talked about this being the greatest country and then said he wanted to change it.I couldn't have foreseen this country making the same mistakes as Europe. All in the name of diversity and not offending others. What about all those people in Europe that have had families in their home countries for centuries. Now they are losing their country and rights because some liberal pencil necked politicians think there is not enough diversity. All the while gangs of muslims are raping white women and young girls with no repercussions. That is where we are going to wind up if we don't stand up.

JeffK - 1/23/2015 5:42 PM
0 Votes
Meanwhile, people are losing limbs, life and sanity "fighting" for our "freedom" abroad? Interesting.

angelman1601 - 1/23/2015 5:38 PM
0 Votes
I think everyone on here should send a letter to the school admin.! I have never heard such nonsense! I AM AMERICAN! USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, USA, AND MORE!
Lubbock Weather
57°
Partly Cloudy

Wind: N 12 mph
Feels Like: 57°
High: 57°
Low: 31°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.