Site Comments

Comments
1stSSPZ - 7/25/2015 11:05 AM
0 Votes
Anyone notice anything different about these criminals and most of the rest identified here in the Lubbock area? Me neither!

Mivall - 7/24/2015 12:42 AM
0 Votes
I was looking for his wife, and found out that Daron Norwood had four wives, 4 children, was arrested three times and you can see them all here http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/?p=61075 very interesting, I had no idea

rodm07 - 7/23/2015 3:18 PM
0 Votes
Great article Ashley! I really enjoyed how you delved into saving your money instead of paying off debt with extra money. Being a recent college grad, I'm certainly looking for all the resources that would help me in paying off all my student debt. Articles like yours help so much. Another one that I highly recommend and use a lot is https://www.debt.com/solutions/credit-card-debt-help/get-out-of-debt/step-by-step Hope it helps!

luvkratom - 7/23/2015 11:24 AM
0 Votes
Why is it that people spout so much nonsense about something they know nothing about?? This plant is saving lives. Saving people from self destruction. Something that makes people want to go out and achieve things in life. Its crazy. People need to read more about Kratom before making news reports about it. http://luvkratom.com is the site i use, it has FACTS and only FACTS!

luvkratom - 7/23/2015 11:24 AM
0 Votes

Shark - 7/21/2015 11:45 PM
0 Votes
Let's get this straight. A drunk driver hit a parked patrol vehicle. The parked patrol vehicle spun and hit the one who had parked such vehicle. I had seen cases where vehicle 1 had struck stopped vehicle 2, causing vehicle 2 to move from a stationary position and strike vehicle 3. Since vehicle 2 had struck vehicle 3, the case vehicle 3 owner had against the owner of vehicle 1, was thrown out. Using the same precedent, the one who parked said vehicle too close to officer's work space, is the "operator" of vehicle 2. Subsequently, Corey Owens will need to file cases against Corey Owens (as operator of vehicle), and the registered owner of the patrol vehicle that struck him. The owner & operator of the vehicle, can, in turn sue Jesse Tello for the expenses he caused them. In other words, Owens, as the operator of the vehicle, can sue Tello, but only after Owens, as operator of vehicle; is sued by Owens, as impact victim of such vehicle. And only for the amount Owens, as operator, had paid Owens, as his victim.

Shark - 7/19/2015 8:14 PM
0 Votes
I hope they notified the Lubbock City Council to abolish all drought time watering restrictions.

Shark - 7/16/2015 11:14 PM
0 Votes
Unless the test has been drastically revamped, it should not even be valid. When I was in the 7th grade, my older brother had a sample test. The math questions were a joke, even to the 7th grader. Have them take the STARR test and the GED for a genuine High School Diploma.

Shark - 7/15/2015 9:50 AM
0 Votes
I agree with the councilman that LPD has botched too many criminal investigations, due to personal bias of certain LPD detectives and enforcers. I agree than an outside investigation of LPD biased "discretion" practices should be performed. If the investigation is accurate, a large percentage of officers would be up on charges for their deliberate ignoring of the law when it is inconvenient for their personal agenda, and their overzealous manipulation of procedures against certain personal enemies. Equal protection under the law in Lubbock is a terrible joke.

Shark - 7/15/2015 9:50 AM
0 Votes
Lubbock Weather
78°
Partly Cloudy

Wind: NNE 12 mph
Feels Like: 78°
High: 92°
Low: 67°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.