Site Comments

Comments
Shark - 2:03 AM
0 Votes
It is good that people recognize when it becomes necessary for states to join together, to declare independence and secede from a central government that circumvents its own Magna Carta or Constitution. The Unites States was a confederacy that created its own united affiliation. The "parent" country declared war on the new republic, but lost the war. Let's hope that when peaceful states join together to secede from the old central power, that war mongers don't aggressively declare hostile war upon states seeking freedom. May peace, independence, and justice triumph over tyranny

Shark - 7/2/2015 10:45 AM
0 Votes
Matt Powell also found no criminal wrongdoing with the City Attorney; however, an honest DA got 7 felony indictments on the city attorney Sam Medina, and several on his son as well. Of course Powell won't indict his comrades.

theyodelingdad - 6/30/2015 8:46 PM
0 Votes
As someone who has benefited from kratom for the past three years, I can say without a doubt that it is helpful. Glad to see the article is attempting to present both sides of the story. I also feel compelled to call out the misspelling of "Lyme Disease". It's hard to take a news organization seriously that makes this kind of mistake.

1stSSPZ - 6/28/2015 11:10 AM
0 Votes
Arm yourselves! Sooner our later, one of these two is going to kill someone unless someone else kills them first!

1stSSPZ - 6/28/2015 11:08 AM
0 Votes
Are you kidding me? Look at this guy! Why would you release him, for any reason! LOL!

Mastak - 6/28/2015 2:45 AM
0 Votes
Kratom is NOT a synthetic compound like bath salts. Kratom is NOT on the DEA watch list. Kratom has NEVER been linked to a single death without another toxic amount of another substance in their system (i.e. a deadly amount of alcohol). Kratom is related to the coffee plant. At least you put that a lot of substances activate opiod receptors. It does NOT induce any psychosis or hallucinations. That has been a huge misconception. It's basically a slightly stronger coffee that also helps MINOR pains. Stop spreading misinformation and lying to the public. If you are going to write an article then please do your research. Starting off comparing it to bath salts is extremely dishonest. It isn't even closely related to methcathinone.

Shark - 6/27/2015 10:37 AM
0 Votes
The United States officially has an invalidated constitution. It was unofficially declared when its own supreme court refused to acknowledge the Bill of Rights provision of such constitution. Next, the Gestapo will circumvent the 4th amendment, and the acting President will unilaterally invalidate the 2nd amendment.

Shark - 6/26/2015 10:22 AM
0 Votes
It appears that Washington DC is repeating the same oppression against it's own 10th amendment, and the states' rights to govern themselves. There was a skirmish that occurred about 160 years ago about the states' rights of self governance. A group of liberals claim that the symbol of those who wanted to secede, as offensive. Remember: For those who think that states who unite to secede from an oppressive central government, are criminals, look up United States History. Specifically, July 4th 1776. If you support that united confederacy, then you must accept ALL confederacies who struggled for independence. I wonder how many states will unite and fight for the freedom of self governance in the next civil action, and whether DC will oppressively declare another war against such civil organization.

Johnny Decker - 6/25/2015 3:48 PM
0 Votes
Ok. I'm going to try this again. I have used Kratom for over a year. I feel strongly about articles about Kratom because it's fairly new and people just don't seem to understand it. I use it for my arthritis pain, and I'm no more hooked on it than I am a bottle of ibuprofen. Kratom seems to work better than ibuprofen, though. Let me emphasize going to a reputable source. This is a good example of unadulterated Kratom on this website: http://kratomcrazy.com/ I get all my red vein kratom for pain there.

Johnny Decker - 6/25/2015 3:42 PM
0 Votes
Ok, don't go to
Lubbock Weather
81°
Mostly Cloudy

Wind: Calm
Feels Like: 83°
High: 87°
Low: 69°
Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.